I'm a list maker. I love making list. Shopping lists, movies to watch list, books to read lists, packing lists, crush worthy people lists. Lists help me get organized and they calm me. So I thought it would be nice to have a list of reasons to stick around this year. 📝
1. Cats. Big cats, small cat. Cat videos. Just cats. 🐈
2. Pizza is a thing that exist. 🍕
3. Ed Sheeran is coming out with new music. 🎧
4. My To Be Read list is still miles long. 📚
5. Kyle Mooney on Saturday Night Live. 😂
6. The Cleveland Cavaliers 🏀
7. Music 🎶
8. My best friend is having a baby. 👶🏻
9. Jesus loves me. ❤️
10. My family is pretty rad. 👌🏼
11. I can re-watch The Office a couple more times this year. 🖨
12. Star gazing 🌌
13. Feminism ✊🏼
14. I can look forward to lilacs blooming in the spring. 🌱
15. Rainy days 🌧
16. Road trips with my sisters 🛣
17. Sunsets 🌅
The reasons I've listed are specific to me and I know most of them will not apply to everyone, but my hope is that my list will inspire you to create your own list of reasons to stick around in 2017. Don't feel bad if you can't come up with 17, just one reason to stick around is reason enough.
And don't forget to add The H.O.P.E. Collective to your list because we are here for you and we care about you.
We would love to hear your reason(s) for sticking around in 2017! Share your list with us!
Here's to 2017! 🍾 May we discover new reasons everyday to stick around!